Skip to main content

My Bookish Life: December TBR

       Hi you guys! I hope you had a good day! My day was pretty good . I did some cleaning but, other than that I mostly rested and did some reading and diamond painting. Yes, I love to do crafts too! However I did tell you guys I would be back with my December TBR so here we go! 

     Firstly , it being the end of the year I kinda just want to pick some easy reads. Partly because I recently read two roughly 500 page books. Also partly because I have some serious non-fiction reads planned for next month. So yeah I just want to chill for a minute and not read anything huge. In fact I'm mostly reading graphic novels this month.

     So the following is my TBR for the coming month.


1. Title : Preacher Book Five: Small Town Blues
Author: Garth Ennis
Genre: Graphic Novel
Pages : 366

  I really want to finish my Preacher re-read this month . I love the comic series . It's just crazy fun and a blast to read. I almost have this one completely read and will probably post a review tomorrow if possible.



2. Title : Preacher Book Six: On Earth As It Is In Heaven
Author : Garth Ennis
Genre: Graphic Novel
Pages: 380

This is the final book in the Preacher series so I'm kinda going to binge read book five and six together. I absolutely love the ending but I want to re-read it and review everything for my blog. I have been enjoying resting and starting to binge read these two books today . That was really fun.



3. Title: Sleeping Beauties
Authors: Stephen and Owen King
Genre: Graphic Novel 
Pages: 114

     Ok so I really don't know anything about this book. I haven't read anything online and I haven't even read the synopsis. So , I will be going in completely blind with this one but, that's usually how I like to read Stephen King's books. 

4.

4. Title : Gwendy's Button Box
Authors: Stephen King and Richard Chizmar
Genre: Fantasy
Pages: 164

I have heard a little bit about this one! It's the first book in what I'm pretty sure is a fantasy YA trilogy . I have heard good things about this trilogy so I want to read this. This is the first one and if I do like this one the second one is already out and the third one is also either already released or is going to be released within the next few days.

So, that is my reading plans for this month. I really just wanted to have fun with this one since it's the end of the year. I'm excited to read these !

Blog Update:
Ok so I thought about it and I think I want to stop with my Bookoplly game for now. I just want a break from it, it may comeback eventually . For right now my books will be mostly just whatever I pick in that moment and I might do a pick or two from the TBR jar you see me use sometimes just to add some element of mystery . 

I do intend to post my reading stats for the year. I will probably do that the next day I'm off . So maybe Sunday or even Saturday night possibly. 

 I'm also still going to post my top ten books of the year . I will probably go through all the ones I have read and pick my top ten on Sunday. However, because of it's length and other things like trying to take new photos of the book that article takes a good while to put together. It will be coming before the end of the year though.

So that's it for this reading update. I will most likely talk to you all again tomorrow . If you have read any of these books please leave your thoughts in the comments. Also, if you happen to like my content please subscribe to my blog. I hope you all have a good night! Goodbye for now!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bookish Life Book Review: The Radium Girls

   Hello and how are you all doing today? I hope all of you are having a good day. I am having a pretty good day so far. My husband and I went out and had some fun early this morning. We just spent the morning out in town which I enjoyed!   Now I want to do some blogging. I know it's been a while since I done any and I am hoping I can get it all caught up this weekend. I actually have a couple of book reviews to do. So, it's going to be a jam packed weekend!    With that being said let's get this started! I think this first one will be a good one because the book was really interesting! So, I hope you all enjoy the read! Title: The Radium Girls Author: Kate Moore Genre: Non-fiction Pages: 352 Rating: 5 stars Synopsis: Amidist the excitement of the early 20th century, hundreds of young women spend their days hard at work painting watch dials for troops overseas using glow in the dark paint that contained radium. They were well paid and considered themselves lucky- until they

My Bookish Life Book Review: The Maid

       Hello and how are you guys? I hope you are all doing good! I've had a pretty good weekend so far. My husband and I went on a date yesterday and that was really nice! We went to this new cantina that's in town and they had really good food!         Now this morning I'm relaxing and I want to talk books with you guys! I'm about to make some coffee and then I will be ready to rock this review. Alright I'm back with my coffee so let's do this!  Title: The Maid Author: Nita Prose Pages: 304 Genre: Thriller/Mystery Rating: 3 stars Synopsis: Molly Gray is not like everyone else. She struggles with social skills and has trouble reading other peoples intentions. Her Gran used to interpret the world for her, codifying it into simple rules for Molly to live by. Since Gran died a few months ago 25-year-old Molly has been navigating life's complexities all by herself. She throws herself with gusto into her work as a hotel maid. Her unique character, along with her

My Bookish Life Book Reviews and Reading Updates

        Hello and how are you guys? I hope you all are having a good afternoon. I have had a pretty calm Sunday myself! We all stayed at home which was peaceful!     So I have a few reading updates for you guys and more than one book review this time! I hope you guys enjoy reading this article because it is going to be a pretty long one. With that being said, let's get started! Title: The Nightmare Before Christmas : The Battle For Pumpkin King Author: Dan Conner Genre: Manga Pages: 128 Rating: 3 stars Synopsis: Years ago, Jack and Oogie Boogie were close friends. Both eager to prove themselves, they poured all of their passion into their fantastical projects to earn their rightful place as the scariest duo in town! But there could only be one Pumpkin King! What could have turned to such great friends into bitter rivals? My thoughts on the book: This book was ok . It's illustrations are really good and the story is decent. It was nice to be reading a manga again because it'